Sailing Sunday Lunch July

Beer Sailing Club Newsletter
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Sunday Sailing Lunch Cancellation
With regret, the sailing Club Committee has decided to cancel the sailing and BBQ planned for this coming Sunday. The weather forecast is a little too lively for sailing. The committee hopes to re-schedule the event for September. A date will be set in the coming weeks.

Instead, come along to the club on Monday night. It is proving very popular!

If you would like to keep up to date with the latest inshore weather forecasts shown like the one below. Take a peek at the Lyme Regis spot on Windguru. If you have a boat on the beach, also check for high water times by using the Lyme Regis Tide Times and then make sure your boat is out of harm's way. High water is at 9 am on Sunday, don't expect other members to check for you!

And just for fun.......

Sent on Behalf of the Sailing Club Committee
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Beer Sailing Club
Common Lane
EX12 3BZ